In order to make sure there is a permission and chunk claiming system in place, we have slightly modified the pack to include two additional mods, the FTBLib and FTBUtil mods.
If you do not want to modify your pack, you can still play, but without adding these files, you will be unable to claim any land and will be susceptible to theft and grieving.
If you are willing to modify your pack, then after downloading the pack through the ATLaucher, locate the installed pack under the "Instances” tab of the launcher. From there, click the "Open Folder" button and navigate to the "Mods" folder. The following two JAR files will need to be added to the mod folder to ensure you can claim chunks and protect your builds:
1. FTB Library: FTBLib-1.7.10-220.127.116.11.jar
2. FTB Utilities: FTBUtilities-1.7.10-18.104.22.168.jar
Once those two files have been copied into the "mods" folder, simply go back to the launcher and click the "Play" button.
The Commandments of Thor (aka Server Rules):
1. Don't be a meanie. If you're reported as a meanie, an admin will reach out to you to discuss. If your meanie ways don't change, you'll be banned from the server.
2. We are welcoming of all players from all walks of life, therefore any harassment, abuse, or discriminatory speech is strictly prohibited. There are no other langauge restrictions, but let's be adult about the fact that we can swear and cuss.
3. This pack is built around difficulty, loss, conflict, and pain. No builds, bases, items, machines, gear, etc. will be replaced, restored, revived, re-anything regardless of the reasons so do not ask. The admin staff will politely point you to this rule and then return to their game.
4. You are responsible for claiming any chunks that are to be used for private use. Any theft and\or destruction by persons you provided authorized access to, will not be repaired or refunded. Nor do these acts count as griefing or theft in the eyes of the administrators. You are responsible for administering access to your own claim, which includes auditing who has access.
5. Respect other player's bases, builds, and claims. Do not go around pushing buttons, activating Redstone, taking items, etc. Pretend you are in a museum. Look but don't touch.
6. No one is to build, mine, or otherwise alter chunks with 16 chunks of spawn or another player's claim, so check around before claiming land. If this rule is violated, the person with older claim wins, and if that's not you then, well, you will be asked to move.
7. If an automation setup is found to be the source of a large amount of server lag, you will be given 48 hours to alter the setup before it is removed.
8. No use of weather changing devices.
9. To save server resources, loaded chunks will only remain active for 48 hours after you log out. To prevent chunks from being unloaded, you need to log in once every 48 hours to reset the offline timer.
10. You are responsible for your account! If your account breaks the rules, you will be held accountable. There is zero tolerance for someone else using your account
11. Automated builds must be overflow proof. This means that you need to have your builds automated in such a way that they with either void all overflow, or will auto-shut-off when their inventory is. This rule includes things like, but is not limited to: Entities, Mob drops, XP orbs, saplings, mined blocks, ect.
12. If your automation is causing a significant amount of server lag, you will be asked to modify your build. If you do not modify your build within 48-hours, the admin will remove it and you will not be refunded.
13. Under no circumstances is the player Constable_Nath allowed to craft, build, or utilize any block with the potential to cause explosion damage.